Tuesday, November 1, 2011

From the Private and Personal Diary of Lotus Louise Klapper

Entry # 2
National No Rulers Day
On this day all the people in the Sovereign Nation of Lotus will be forced to put away their rulers and promise to never again wave them around in the air like lethal weapons of doom and destruction, frightening the innocent children who just happen to be in their math class.

This is particularly true of Mr. Harold P. Loomis at Rising Creek Middle School. 

If Mr. Harold P. Loomis disobeys this edict he will have to face the consequences. I, Lotus Louise Klapper, Empress of All I See, will let it be known throughout the land that no one may talk to him. Mr. Harold P. Loomis will be shunned, just like in that book we read in Literary Arts class, and he will suffer greatly. 

If Mr. Harold P. Loomis realizes the error of his ways and begs to be allowed back into Lotus Nation it will depend on what kind of mood I’m in. I’m pretty sure I will be in a terrible mood and say no. But if I say yes it will have conditions. 

Mr. Harold P. Loomis will get the maximum number of demerits and be sent to detention for a very long time, which will be nearly impossible for him to endure because he has no strength of character.

I still haven't decided what to do with all the rulers that will no longer be used, but I'm sure I'll think of something wonderful. I won't let them be called rulers, though. I am the one and only Ruler of the Sovereign Nation of Lotus.

To be continued . . .