Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thinking about special gifts to give to your loved ones this year?



Perhaps you are already thinking about the special gifts you would like to give to the special people in your life, when this year comes to an end (and a whole new decade arrives!)

I have an idea:

Why not write something? That would be a VERY SPECIAL gift, no doubt about it!

When I was a child my mother always said that a handmade present was the very best kind. And I agree.

“Handmade” can be a poem, story, memoir piece, letter, reflection, etc. that you write with your own hand! (And of course it can be printed out afterwards.)

I can help you generate ideas about the kind of writing you would like to do, and I can guide you through the process of getting started. If you already have something in mind I can assist you in fine-tuning the details.

You might decide that you want to write one piece, to print out and give to many people. Or different pieces, each one tailor-made for the recipient.

I envision one session, of 60 - 90 minutes, as being sufficient to make your plans come together and to allow you to leave with a clear idea of what your VERY SPECIAL GIFT will look like.

The fee for a session is $75.

If this idea appeals to you, please be in touch with me and we will set up a time to meet…and get started!


You can call: 607-273-4675 or send an e-mail: zee@twcny.rr.com